Talented people welcome here
Footdown prides itself on being a great place to work, where values lie at the heart of our decision making and where employees care about what they do as well as who they do it with.
A fantastic opportunity to be the glue that holds the team together
Footdown is pleased to be on the look out for a bright and ambitious somebody to join our growing team on a part-time basis. We’re looking for an Office Manager with a passion for holding everyone and everything together. You’ll be responsible for managing the Footdown office, a range of HR related projects and keeping our CEO in check as well as providing occasional support to our consulting team.
Get in touch if you’d like to find out more… We’d love to hear from you.
You Will Have
- Experience in building / utilities maintenance and management
- Experience in managing and maintaining company assets and essential equipment
- Experience in the development of employee handbooks and company policies
- Experience in recruitment and personal development coordination
- Experience in company benefits coordination and maintenance
- Experience in coordination of team days and wider planning activity
- Experience in maintaining the CEO's diary and other administration activities